Course: Main Course, Kid Friendly
Prep Time: 5-10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
This quick and simple dish packs in a lot of flavor so everyone at the breakfast table will be happy.
1 muffin, split
1 slice cheese
1 slice precooked bacon or ham
1 large egg
- Preheat Breakfast Sandwich Maker until green PREHEAT light comes on. Lift cover, top ring, and cooking plate.
- Place half of muffin, split-side up, in bottom ring of Breakfast Sandwich Maker. Top with cheese and bacon.
- Lower cooking plate and top ring. Add egg to cooking plate. Pierce yolk with a fork or toothpick.
- Top with remaining muffin half, split-side down.
- Close cover. Cook 4 to 5 minutes. Rotate cooking plate handle clockwise until it stops. Lift cover and rings and carefully remove sandwich with plastic spatula.
Serves: Serves: 1