2 teaspoons (10 ml) pesto
1 whole wheat muffin, split
1 thin slice of fresh mozzarella cheese
4 sun-dried tomatoes, cut into strips
2 egg whites
- Preheat Breakfast Sandwich Maker until green READY light comes on. Spread pesto on split side of bottom half muffin. Lift cover, top ring and cooking plate.
- Place bottom half of muffin, pesto side up in bottom ring of Breakfast Sandwich Maker. Top with cheese and sun-dried tomatoes.
- Lower cooking plate and top ring. Add egg whites to cooking plate.
- Top with remaining top half of muffin, split side down.
- Close cover. Cook 4 to 5 minutes.
- Slide out cooking plate by rotating handle clockwise. Lift cover and rings; carefully remove sandwich with plastic spatula.
Serves: Serves: 1