1 small biscuit, halved
1 slice Cheddar cheese
1 precooked thin sausage patty
1 thin slice red pepper ring
1 large egg, lightly scrambled
- Preheat Breakfast Sandwich Maker until green READY light comes on. Lift cover, top ring and cooking plate.
- Place bottom half of biscuit, cut-side up in bottom ring of Breakfast Sandwich Maker. Top with cheese, sausage and red pepper ring.
- Lower cooking plate and top ring. Add egg to cooking plate.
- Top with remaining biscuit half, cut-side down.
- Close cover. Cook 4 to 5 minutes.
- Slide out cooking plate by rotating handle clockwise. Lift cover and rings; carefully remove sandwich with plastic spatula.
Serves: Serves: 1